09 June, 2008

Are "gremlins" really out to get me?

Are "gremlins" really out to get me?

As I sit here watching my cell phone reboot itself continuously, I do wonder.

If you ever need advice about Microsoft Office, install problems, software procedures and the like; ask me, I might be able to help.

I have just finished the gauntlet of issues regarding Microsoft Office Small Business Contact Manager for Outlook, Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007, with SP1; and the joys of having to Uninstall Microsoft SQL Server in order to get the Microsoft SQL Express 2005 (MSSMLBIZ) to properly register within Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3, to get MS Office BCM to install.
Anyone having issues with the Asimilar install on Windows Vista Premium, or any Vista Install; you are advised to Request the proper Hotfix from Microsoft Technical Support to Solve a few tricky details between Windows Vista & Office 2007, SP1's Respectively.

Windows Vista has it's own set of issues which I refuse to deal with at the moment.

The next commercial release of a Windows Operating System should be given to each registered owner of a copy of Windows Vista, as an apology, by Microsoft.

After they make sure it functions and exactly what hardware requirements properly run the Operating System.

To Steve Ballmer, Bill Gates, the staff of MS: Why?!?

To Motorola: Why?
To Compaq Computer: Why?

Round up your gremlins, ladies and gentlemen.

Have a wonderful Week ahead, July is just around the corner!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your statements, ideological statements of purpose, grand facades... leave them here for Exogeny Network and make for a great first impression. Thank you for providing us with excellent content.

Blog Archive